As Catholic men, we are called to unity under the leadership of Christ and in the common cause of the Faith. We should treat every Catholic man we meet as a brother, one who has the same calling to true manhood as ourselves, and in whose face resides the face of Christ. We should actively seek out brothers in the Faith, men with whom we can join together not just in superficial manly pursuits, but in sincere conversation and prayer and in the shared cause of a great and noble nature. As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. And, writes author and psychologist, G. C. Dilsaver, in such company you will discover inspiring examples of men of virtue and the dynamic of positive Catholic peer pressure… as [you] strive to develop the strengths of Catholic manhood.
Catholic men's blogs
Constructive leisure time
Involvement in parish life
Handing the Faith on to others
1. The establishment and support of Catholic men's groups in every parish in the UK.
2. An annual pilgrimage for Catholic men to renew their fidelity to Christ, His Church and His Blessed Mother.
3. An annual conference for Catholic men to receive the truth and wisdom of mature manhood in the Church.
4. Information and resources to be shared through the most appropriate methods of social media.
5. Authentic Catholic masculinity understood, lived out and passed on to the next generation.